Sunday, July 1, 2012

Concerned about why council has taken over videotaping (and is the Almanac censoring comments?)

I clipped this notice to see if anyone has an explanation for why the council has taken over responsibility for videotaping meetings? I also heard the police paid the videographer at a rate of $100 per meeting and the council offered him $350 per meeting. Only to start haggling, resulting in no videotape of the meeting? How is that good governance?
And now this. This morning there was a comment. Now poof it's gone. Seems like the Almanac is doing some censoring of resident sentiments.

Atherton Awristachatz
Colleen Anderson
lovemypaws@yahoo.com
(650) 369-4949 Home






1 comment:

  1. From: Tom Owen
    Cc: Atherton lunch lunch group , Athertonians Athertonians
    Date: Mon Jul 2, 2012 11:14 pm
    Subject: Re: Why when I check today it had a comment. Now later today they say no comment has been made.

    Further demonstrating the NEED for the Athertonians Yahoo Group and blog.

    ReplyDelete