Saturday, February 2, 2013

Agendas and Form 460's

For those interested.

Begin forwarded message:
From: Theresa DellaSanta <tdellasanta@ci.atherton.ca.us>
Date: February 1, 2013 2:59:45 PM PST
To: Theresa DellaSanta <tdellasanta@ci.atherton.ca.us>
Subject: Agendas and Form 460's


Attached are committee agendas for the Rail Committee and Park & Recreation Commission meetings next week.
Additionally, after speaking with several other cities I am discontinuing the practice of sending out Form 460's through my resident distribution email list until after I am able to redact all donors' personal contact information. I expect to have that done early next, and sent out a.s.a.p.
In the meantime, for those of you I have already spoken with, or who have already made a request for the forms, you are welcome to make an appointment to come by and review the documents in person. Just send me an email or give me a call.
Thank you,
Theresa N. DellaSanta
City Clerk
Town of Atherton

91 Ashfield Road

Atherton, CA 94027


650-752-0529

 


No comments:

Post a Comment